42 CFR Subpart C - Fee Schedules for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (PEN) Nutrients, Equipment and Supplies, Splints, Casts, and Certain Intraocular Lenses (IOLs)
- § 414.100 Purpose.
- § 414.102 General payment rules.
- § 414.104 PEN Items and Services.
- § 414.105 Application of competitive bidding information.
- § 414.106 Splints and casts.
- § 414.108 IOLs inserted in a physician's office.
- § 414.110 Continuity of pricing when HCPCS codes are divided or combined.
- § 414.112 Establishing fee schedule amounts for new HCPCS codes for items and services without a fee schedule pricing history.
- § 414.114 Procedures for making benefit category determinations and payment determinations for new PEN items and services covered under the prosthetic device benefit; splints and casts; and IOLs inserted in a physician's office covered under the prosthetic device benefit.
66 FR 45176, Aug. 28, 2001, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.