42 CFR Subpart D - Payment for Durable Medical Equipment and Prosthetic and Orthotic Devices
- § 414.200 Purpose.
- § 414.202 Definitions.
- § 414.210 General payment rules.
- § 414.220 Inexpensive or routinely purchased items.
- § 414.222 Items requiring frequent and substantial servicing.
- § 414.224 Customized items.
- § 414.226 Oxygen and oxygen equipment.
- § 414.228 Prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- § 414.229 Other durable medical equipment - capped rental items.
- § 414.230 Determining a period of continuous use.
- § 414.232 Special payment rules for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators (TENS).
- § 414.234 Prior authorization for items frequently subject to unnecessary utilization.
- § 414.236 Continuity of pricing when HCPCS codes are divided or combined.
- § 414.238 Establishing fee schedule amounts for new HCPCS codes for items and services without a fee schedule pricing history.
- § 414.240 Procedures for making benefit category determinations and payment determinations for new durable medical equipment, prosthetic devices, orthotics and prosthetics, surgical dressings, and therapeutic shoes and inserts.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.