42 CFR Part 435, Subpart K - Federal Financial Participation
- § 435.1000 — Scope.
- FFP in Expenditures for Determining Eligibility and Providing Services
Limitations on FFP
- § 435.1005 — Beneficiaries in institutions eligible under a special income standard.
- § 435.1006 — Beneficiaries of optional State supplements only.
- § 435.1007 — Categorically needy, medically needy, and qualified Medicare beneficiaries.
- § 435.1008 — FFP in expenditures for medical assistance for individuals who have declared United States citizenship or nationality under section 1137(d) of the Act and with respect to whom the State has not documented citizenship and identity.
- § 435.1009 — Institutionalized individuals.
- § 435.1010 — Definitions relating to institutional status.
- Requirements for State Supplements
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 435 after this date.