42 CFR Part 436, Subpart C - Options for Coverage as Categorically Needy
- § 436.200 Scope.
- § 436.201 Individuals included in optional groups.
Subject Group 92Options for Coverage of Families and Children and Aged, Blind, and Disabled Individuals, Including Pregnant Women (§§ 436.210 - 436.229)
- § 436.210 Individuals who meet the income and resource requirements of the cash assistance programs.
- § 436.211 Individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if they were not in medical institutions.
- § 436.212 Individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if the State plan for OAA, AFDC, AB, APTD, or AABD were as broad as allowed under the Act.
- § 436.217 Individuals receiving home and community-based services.
- § 436.219 Individuals receiving State plan home and community-based services.
- § 436.220 Individuals who would meet the income and resource requirements under AFDC if child care costs were paid from earnings.
- § 436.222 Individuals under age 21 who meet the income and resource requirements of AFDC.
- § 436.224 Individuals under age 21 who are under State adoption assistance agreements.
- § 436.229 Optional targeted low-income children.
Subject Group 93Options for Coverage of the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (§ 436.230)