42 CFR Part 483, Subpart D - Requirements That Must Be Met by States and State Agencies: Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation, and Paid Feeding Assistants
- § 483.150 Statutory basis; Deemed meeting or waiver of requirements.
- § 483.151 State review and approval of nurse aide training and competency evaluation programs.
- § 483.152 Requirements for approval of a nurse aide training and competency evaluation program.
- § 483.154 Nurse aide competency evaluation.
- § 483.156 Registry of nurse aides.
- § 483.158 FFP for nurse aide training and competency evaluation.
- § 483.160 Requirements for training of paid feeding assistants.
56 FR 48919, Sept. 26, 1991, unless otherwise noted.