42 CFR Part 51b, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 51b.101 — To which programs do these regulations apply?
- § 51b.102 — Definitions.
- § 51b.103 — What are the general application requirements?
- § 51b.104 — Can personnel, supplies, and related items be provided in lieu of cash?
- § 51b.105 — Which other HHS regulations apply to these grants?
- § 51b.106 — What other conditions apply to these grants?
- § 51b.107 — Is participation in preventive health service programs required by these regulations?
48 FR 4473, Feb. 1, 1983, unless otherwise noted.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 51b.