42 CFR Part 51d - MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROCEDURES
- § 51d.1 — To what does this subpart apply?
- § 51d.2 — Definitions.
- § 51d.3 — Who is eligible for an award under this subpart?
- § 51d.4 — What information is required in the application?
- § 51d.5 — How is an emergency determined to exist?
- § 51d.6 — How will applications be evaluated and awarded?
- § 51d.7 — What are the limitations on how award funds may be used?
- § 51d.8 — Which other HHS regulations apply to these awards?
- § 51d.9 — What other conditions apply to these awards?
- § 51d.10 — What are the reporting requirements?
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 51d.