42 CFR Part 51d - MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROCEDURES
- § 51d.1 To what does this subpart apply?
- § 51d.2 Definitions.
- § 51d.3 Who is eligible for an award under this subpart?
- § 51d.4 What information is required in the application?
- § 51d.5 How is an emergency determined to exist?
- § 51d.6 How will applications be evaluated and awarded?
- § 51d.7 What are the limitations on how award funds may be used?
- § 51d.8 Which other HHS regulations apply to these awards?
- § 51d.9 What other conditions apply to these awards?
- § 51d.10 What are the reporting requirements?
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 51d after this date.