42 CFR Part 52b - NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH CONSTRUCTION GRANTS
- § 52b.1 To what programs do these regulations apply?
- § 52b.2 Definitions.
- § 52b.3 Who is eligible to apply?
- § 52b.4 How to apply.
- § 52b.5 How will NIH evaluate applications?
- § 52b.6 What is the rate of federal financial participation?
- § 52b.7 How is the grantee obligated to use the facility?
- § 52b.8 How will NIH monitor the use of facilities constructed with federal funds?
- § 52b.9 What is the right of the United States to recover Federal funds when facilities are not used for research or are transferred?
- § 52b.10 What are the terms and conditions of awards?
- § 52b.11 What are the requirements for acquisition and modernization of existing facilities?
- § 52b.12 What are the minimum requirements of construction and equipment?
- § 52b.13 Additional conditions.
- § 52b.14 Other federal laws, regulations, executive orders, and policies that apply.
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 52b after this date.