42 CFR Part 52b - NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH CONSTRUCTION GRANTS
- § 52b.1 — To what programs do these regulations apply?
- § 52b.2 — Definitions.
- § 52b.3 — Who is eligible to apply?
- § 52b.4 — How to apply.
- § 52b.5 — How will NIH evaluate applications?
- § 52b.6 — What is the rate of federal financial participation?
- § 52b.7 — How is the grantee obligated to use the facility?
- § 52b.8 — How will NIH monitor the use of facilities constructed with federal funds?
- § 52b.9 — What is the right of the United States to recover Federal funds when facilities are not used for research or are transferred?
- § 52b.10 — What are the terms and conditions of awards?
- § 52b.11 — What are the requirements for acquisition and modernization of existing facilities?
- § 52b.12 — What are the minimum requirements of construction and equipment?
- § 52b.13 — Additional conditions.
- § 52b.14 — Other federal laws, regulations, executive orders, and policies that apply.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 52b.