42 CFR Part 52a - NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH CENTER GRANTS
- § 52a.1 To which programs do these regulations apply?
- § 52a.2 Definitions.
- § 52a.3 Who is eligible to apply?
- § 52a.4 What information must each application contain?
- § 52a.5 How will NIH evaluate applications?
- § 52a.6 Information about grant awards.
- § 52a.7 For what purposes may a grantee spend grant funds?
- § 52a.8 Other HHS regulations and policies that apply.
- § 52a.9 Additional conditions.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.