42 CFR Part 65a - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES BASIC RESEARCH AND TRAINING GRANTS
- § 65a.1 To what programs do these regulations apply?
- § 65a.2 Definitions.
- § 65a.3 Who is eligible to apply for a grant?
- § 65a.4 What are the program requirements?
- § 65a.5 How to apply.
- § 65a.6 How will applications be evaluated?
- § 65a.7 Awards.
- § 65a.8 How long does grant support last?
- § 65a.9 What are the terms and conditions of awards?
- § 65a.10 For what purposes may grant funds be spent?
- § 65a.11 Other HHS regulations and policies that apply.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 65a after this date.