43 CFR 2.24 - Is a submitter required to designate information that is commercially or financially sensitive?
(a)The bureau must notify you in writing of any denial of your request.
(b) The denial notification must include:
(1) The name and title or position of the person responsible for the denial;
(2) A brief statement of the reasons for the denial, including a reference to any FOIA exemption(s) applied by the bureau to withhold records in full or in part;
(3) An estimate of the volume of any records or information withheld, for example, by providing the number of pages or some other reasonable form of estimation, unless such an estimate would harm an interest protected by the exemption(s) used to withhold the records or information;
(4) The name and title of the Office of the Solicitor attorney consulted (if the bureau is denying a fee waiver request or withholding all or part of a requested record); and
(5) A statement that the denial may be appealed under subpart H of this part and a description of the requirements set forth therein.