43 CFR 3212.17 - What information must I submit when I request that BLM suspend, reduce, or waive my royalty or rental?
(a) Your request for suspension, reduction, or waiver of the royalty or rental must include all information BLM needs to determine if the lease can be operated under its current terms, including:
(1) The type of reduction you seek;
(2) The serial number of your lease;
(4) The location and status of wells;
(5) A summary of monthly production from your lease; and
(6) A detailed statement of expenses and costs.
(b) If you are applying for a royalty or rental reduction, suspension, or waiver, you must also provide to BLM a list of names of royalty and rental interest owners other than the United States, the amounts of royalties or payments out of production and rent paid to them, and every effort you have made to reduce these payments.