43 CFR 3264.11 - What must I submit to BLM after I finish subsequent well operations?
(a) Submit to BLM a subsequent well operations report within 30 days after completing operations. At a minimum, this report must include:
(1) A complete, chronological history of the work done;
(2) A copy of all logs;
(3) Copies of all directional surveys;
(4) The results of all sampling, tests, or surveys we require you to make (see § 3262.14);
(4) Copies of all mechanical, flow, reservoir, and other test data; and
(5) A statement of whether you achieved your goals. For example, if the well was acidized to increase production, state whether the production rate increased when you put the well back on line.
(b) We may waive this reporting requirement for work we determine to be routine, such as cleanouts, surveys, or general maintenance. To request a waiver, contact BLM. If you do not receive a waiver, you must submit the report.