43 CFR 3453.3-1 - Conditions for approval.
(1) The transferee is not qualified to hold a lease or an interest in a lease under subpart 3472 of this title or under §§ 3420.1-3(b)(1)(iv) and 3420.1-3(b)(2)(ii) of this title;
(4) The transferee would hold the lease in violation of the acreage requirements set out in subpart 3472 of this title;
(5) The transfer would create an overriding royalty or other interest in violation of § 3473.3-2 of this title;
(7) The information required under § 3453.2-2(e) and (f) of this title has not been submitted; or
(8) The transferee is subject to the prohibition in § 3472.1-2(e) of this title.
(b) When the licensee proposes to transfer an exploration license, any other participating parties in the license shall be given the right of first refusal. If none of the participating parties wishes to assume the license, the license may be transferred if:
(c) A preference right lease application may be transferred as a whole only to any party qualified to hold a lease under subpart 3472 of this title.
[47 FR 33148, July 30, 1982, as amended at 50 FR 42023, Oct. 17, 1985]
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.