43 CFR § 4.612 - What documentation of fees and expenses must I provide?
(a) Your application must be accompanied by full documentation of the fees and expenses for which you seek an award, including the cost of any study, analysis, engineering report, test, project, or similar matter.
(b) You must submit a separate itemized statement for each professional firm or individual whose services are covered by the application, showing:
(1) The hours spent in connection with the proceeding by each individual;
(2) A description of the specific services performed;
(3) The rates at which each fee has been computed;
(4) Any expenses for which reimbursement is sought;
(5) The total amount claimed; and
(6) The total amount paid or payable by you or by any other person or entity for the services provided.