43 CFR 423.36 - Swimming.
(a) You may swim, wade, snorkel, scuba dive, raft, or tube at your own risk in Reclamation waters, except:
(1) Within 300 yards of dams, power plants, pumping plants, spillways, stilling basins, gates, intake structures, and outlet works;
(2) Within 100 yards of buoys or barriers marking public access limits;
(3) In canals, laterals, siphons, tunnels, and drainage works;
(4) At public docks, launching sites, and designated mooring areas; or
(5) As otherwise delineated by signs or other markers.
(b) You must display an international diver down, or inland diving flag in accordance with State and U.S. Coast Guard guidelines when engaging in any underwater activities.
(c) You must not dive, jump, or swing from dams, spillways, bridges, cables, towers, or other structures.