43 CFR § 48.15 - What are the Chairman's responsibilities in submitting proposed amendments to the Secretary?
(1) Copy of the proposed amendment;
(2) Description of the nature of the change proposed by the proposed amendment; and,
(3) Opinion explaining whether the proposed amendment requires the approval of Congress.
(b) The following information must also be submitted:
(1) A description of the proposed amendment, including how the proposed amendment advances the interests of the beneficiaries;
(2) All testimony and correspondence from the Director of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Hawaiian Homes Commissioners, Homestead Associations, HHCA Beneficiary Associations, and beneficiaries providing views on the proposed amendment;
(3) An analysis of the law and policy of the proposed amendment by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands and the Hawaiian Homes Commission;
(4) Documentation of the dates and number of hearings held on the measure, and a copy of all testimony provided or submitted at each hearing;
(5) Copies of all committee reports and other legislative history, including prior versions of the proposed amendment;
(6) Final vote totals by the Commission and the legislature on the proposed amendment;
(7) Summaries of all consultations conducted with the beneficiaries regarding the proposed amendment; and
(8) Other additional information that the State believes may assist in the review of the proposed amendment.