43 CFR Part 48 - AMENDMENTS TO THE HAWAIIAN HOMES COMMISSION ACT
- § 48.5 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 48.6 What definitions apply to terms used in this part?
- § 48.10 What is the Secretary's role in reviewing proposed amendments to the HHCA?
- § 48.15 What are the Chairman's responsibilities in submitting proposed amendments to the Secretary?
- § 48.20 How does the Secretary determine if the State is seeking to amend Federal law?
- § 48.25 How does the Secretary determine if the proposed amendment decreases the benefits to beneficiaries of Hawaiian home lands?
- § 48.30 How does the Secretary determine if Congressional approval is unnecessary?
- § 48.35 When must the Secretary determine if the proposed amendment requires Congressional approval?
- § 48.40 What notification will the Secretary provide?
- § 48.45 When is a proposed amendment deemed effective?
- § 48.50 Can the State of Hawai'i amend the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act without Secretarial review?
81 FR 29788, May 13, 2016, unless otherwise noted.