43 CFR Part 2800, Subpart 2807 - Grant Administration and Operation
- § 2807.10 When can I start activities under my grant?
- § 2807.11 When must I contact BLM during operations?
- § 2807.12 If I hold a grant, for what am I liable?
- § 2807.13 As grant holders, what liabilities do state, tribal, and local governments have?
- § 2807.14 How will BLM notify me if someone else wants a grant for land subject to my grant or near or adjacent to it?
- § 2807.15 How is grant administration affected if the land my grant encumbers is transferred to another Federal agency or out of Federal ownership?
- § 2807.16 Under what conditions may BLM order an immediate temporary suspension of my activities?
- § 2807.17 Under what conditions may BLM suspend or terminate my grant?
- § 2807.18 How will I know that BLM intends to suspend or terminate my grant?
- § 2807.19 When my grant terminates, what happens to any facilities on it?
- § 2807.20 When must I amend my application, seek an amendment of my grant, or obtain a new grant?
- § 2807.21 May I assign or make other changes to my grant or lease?
- § 2807.22 How do I renew my grant or lease?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2800 after this date.