43 CFR Part 2880, Subpart 2884 - Applying for MLA Grants or TUPs
- § 2884.10 What should I do before I file my application?
- § 2884.11 What information must I submit in my application?
- § 2884.12 What is the processing fee for a grant or TUP application?
- § 2884.13 Who is exempt from paying processing and monitoring fees?
- § 2884.14 When does BLM reevaluate the processing and monitoring fees?
- § 2884.15 What is a Master Agreement (Processing Category 5) and what information must I provide to BLM when I request one?
- § 2884.16 What provisions do Master Agreements contain and what are their limitations?
- § 2884.17 How will BLM process my Processing Category 6 application?
- § 2884.18 What if there are two or more competing applications for the same pipeline?
- § 2884.19 Where do I file my application for a grant or TUP?
- § 2884.20 What are the public notification requirements for my application?
- § 2884.21 How will BLM process my application?
- § 2884.22 Can BLM ask me for additional information?
- § 2884.23 Under what circumstances may BLM deny my application?
- § 2884.24 What fees do I owe if BLM denies my application or if I withdraw my application?
- § 2884.25 What activities may I conduct on BLM lands covered by my application for a grant or TUP while BLM is processing my application?
- § 2884.26 When will BLM issue a grant or TUP when the lands are managed by two or more Federal agencies?
- § 2884.27 What additional requirement is necessary for grants or TUPs for pipelines 24 or more inches in diameter?
- § 2884.30 Showing of good cause.
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2880 after this date.