43 CFR Part 2880, Subpart 2885 - Terms and Conditions of MLA Grants and TUPs
- § 2885.10 When is a grant or TUP effective?
- § 2885.11 What terms and conditions must I comply with?
- § 2885.12 What rights does a grant or TUP convey?
- § 2885.13 What rights does the United States retain?
- § 2885.14 What happens if I need a right-of-way wider than 50 feet plus the ground occupied by the pipeline and related facilities?
- § 2885.15 How will BLM charge me rent?
- § 2885.16 When do I pay rent?
- § 2885.17 What happens if I do not pay rents and fees or if I pay the rents or fees late?
- § 2885.18 When must I make estimated rent payments to BLM?
- § 2885.19 What is the rent for a linear right-of-way grant?
- § 2885.20 How will the BLM calculate my rent for linear rights-of-way the Per Acre Rent Schedule covers?
- § 2885.21 How must I make rental payments for a linear grant or TUP?
- § 2885.22 How may I make rental payments when land encumbered by my term or perpetual linear grant is being transferred out of Federal ownership?
- § 2885.23 How will BLM calculate rent for communication uses ancillary to a linear grant, TUP, or other use authorization?
- § 2885.24 If I hold a grant or TUP, what monitoring fees must I pay?
- § 2885.25 When do I pay monitoring fees?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2880 after this date.