43 CFR Part 30, Subpart H - Renunciation of Interest
- § 30.180 May I give up an inherited interest in trust or restricted property or trust personalty?
- § 30.181 How do I renounce an inherited interest?
- § 30.182 Who may receive a renounced interest in trust or restricted land?
- § 30.183 Who may receive a renounced interest of less than 5 percent in trust or restricted land?
- § 30.184 Who may receive a renounced interest in trust personalty?
- § 30.185 May my designated recipient refuse to accept the interest?
- § 30.186 Are renunciations that predate the American Indian Probate Reform Act of 2004 valid?
- § 30.187 May I revoke my renunciation?
- § 30.188 Does a renounced interest vest in the person who renounced it?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 30.