43 CFR Subpart H - Renunciation of Interest
- § 30.180 May I give up an inherited interest in trust or restricted property or trust personalty?
- § 30.181 When may I renounce a devised or inherited interest?
- § 30.182 Who may renounce an inherited interest on behalf of an heir or devisee who dies before the hearing?
- § 30.183 Who may receive a renounced interest in trust or restricted land if the land will descend pursuant to a valid will?
- § 30.184 Who may receive a renounced interest in trust or restricted land if the land will descend by intestate succession?
- § 30.185 Who may receive a renounced interest in trust personalty?
- § 30.186 How do I renounce an inherited interest?
- § 30.187 What happens if I do not designate any eligible individual or entity to receive the renounced interest?
- § 30.188 What steps will the judge take if I designate a recipient?
- § 30.189 May my designated recipient refuse to accept the interest?
- § 30.190 Are renunciations that predate the American Indian Probate Reform Act of 2004 valid?
- § 30.191 May I revoke my renunciation?
- § 30.192 Does a renounced interest vest in the person who renounced it?
86 FR 72084, Dec. 20, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.