43 CFR Part 30, Subpart L - Tribal Purchase of Interests Under Special Statutes
prev | next
- § 30.260 What land is subject to a tribal purchase option at probate?
- § 30.261 How does a tribe exercise its statutory option to purchase?
- § 30.262 When may a tribe exercise its statutory option to purchase?
- § 30.263 May a surviving spouse reserve a life estate when a tribe exercises its statutory option to purchase?
- § 30.264 When must BIA furnish a valuation of a decedent's interests?
- § 30.265 What determinations will a judge make with respect to a tribal purchase option?
- § 30.266 When is a final decision issued?
- § 30.267 What if I disagree with the probate decision regarding tribal purchase option?
- § 30.268 May I demand a hearing regarding the tribal purchase option decision?
- § 30.269 What notice of the hearing will the judge provide?
- § 30.270 How will the hearing be conducted?
- § 30.271 How must the tribe pay for the interests it purchases?
- § 30.272 What are BIA's duties on payment by the tribe?
- § 30.273 What action will the judge take to record title?
- § 30.274 What happens to income from land interests during pendency of the probate?