43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3501 - Leasing of Solid Minerals Other Than Coal and Oil Shale
prev | next
- § 3501.1 — What is the authority for this part?
- § 3501.2 — What is the scope of this part?
- § 3501.5 — What terms do I need to know to understand this part?
- § 3501.10 — What types of mineral use authorizations can I get under these rules?
- § 3501.16 — Does my permit or lease grant me an exclusive right to develop the lands covered by the permit or lease?
- § 3501.17 — Are there any general planning or environmental considerations that affect issuance of my permit or lease?
- § 3501.20 — If BLM approves my application for a use authorization under this part, when does it become effective?
- § 3501.30 — May I appeal BLM's decisions under this part?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.