43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3501 - Leasing of Solid Minerals Other Than Coal and Oil Shale - General
prev | next
- § 3501.1 What is the authority for this part?
- § 3501.2 What is the scope of this part?
- § 3501.5 What terms do I need to know to understand this part?
- § 3501.10 What types of mineral use authorizations can I get under these rules?
- § 3501.16 Does my permit or lease grant me an exclusive right to develop the lands covered by the permit or lease?
- § 3501.17 Are there any general planning or environmental considerations that affect issuance of my permit or lease?
- § 3501.20 If BLM approves my application for a use authorization under this part, when does it become effective?
- § 3501.30 May I appeal BLM's decisions under this part?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3500.