43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3502 - Qualification Requirements
Subject Group 99Lease Qualifications (§§ 3502.10 - 3502.20)
- § 3502.10 Who may hold permits and leases?
- § 3502.13 May foreign citizens hold permits or leases?
- § 3502.15 Are there any additional restrictions on holding leases or interests in leases?
- § 3502.20 Will BLM issue a lease to me if I am not complying with the diligence requirements of the Mineral Leasing Act?
Subject Group 100How To Show Lease Qualifications (§§ 3502.25 - 3502.30)
- § 3502.25 Where do I file evidence that I am qualified to hold a permit or lease?
- § 3502.26 May I supplement or update my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.27 If I am an individual, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.28 If I am an association or a partnership, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.29 If I am a guardian or trustee for a trust holding on behalf of a beneficiary, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.30 If I am a corporation, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
Subject Group 101Special Situations and Additional Concerns (§§ 3502.33 - 3502.42)
- § 3502.33 If I represent an applicant as an attorney-in-fact, do I have to submit anything to BLM?
- § 3502.34 What must I submit if there are other parties in interest?
- § 3502.40 What happens if an applicant or successful bidder for a permit or lease dies before the permit or lease is issued?
- § 3502.41 What happens to a permit or lease if the permittee or lessee dies?
- § 3502.42 What happens if the heir is not qualified?