43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3502 - Qualification Requirements
- § 3502.10 — Who may hold permits and leases?
- § 3502.13 — May foreign citizens hold permits or leases?
- § 3502.15 — Are there any additional restrictions on holding leases or interests in leases?
- § 3502.20 — Will BLM issue a lease to me if I am not complying with the diligence requirements of the Mineral Leasing Act?
How To Show Lease Qualifications
- § 3502.25 — Where do I file evidence that I am qualified to hold a permit or lease?
- § 3502.26 — May I supplement or update my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.27 — If I am an individual, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.28 — If I am an association or a partnership, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.29 — If I am a guardian or trustee for a trust holding on behalf of a beneficiary, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
- § 3502.30 — If I am a corporation, what information must I give BLM in my qualifications statement?
Special Situations and Additional Concerns
- § 3502.33 — If I represent an applicant as an attorney-in-fact, do I have to submit anything to BLM?
- § 3502.34 — What must I submit if there are other parties in interest?
- § 3502.40 — What happens if an applicant or successful bidder for a permit or lease dies before the permit or lease is issued?
- § 3502.41 — What happens to a permit or lease if the permittee or lessee dies?
- § 3502.42 — What happens if the heir is not qualified?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.