44 CFR 208.23 - Allowable costs under Preparedness Cooperative Agreements.
System Members may spend Federal funds that DHS provides under any Preparedness Cooperative Agreement and any required matching funds under 2 CFR part 200, subpart E - Cost Principles, and this section to pay reasonable, allowable, necessary and allocable costs that directly support System activities, including the following:
(a) Administration, including:
(1) Management and administration of day-to-day System activities such as personnel compensation and benefits relating to System maintenance and development, record keeping, inventory of equipment, and correspondence;
(2) Travel to and from System activities, meetings, conferences, training, drills and exercises;
(3) Tests and examinations, including vaccinations, immunizations and other tests that are not normally required or provided in the course of a System Member's employment, and that DHS requires to meet its standards.
(1) Development and delivery of, and participation in, System-related training courses, exercises, and drills;
(2) Construction, maintenance, lease or purchase of System-related training facilities or materials;
(3) Personnel compensation expenses, including overtime and other related expenses associated with System-related training, exercises, or drills;
(4) System-required evaluations and certifications other than the certifications that DHS requires System Members to possess at the time of entry into the System. For instance, DHS will not pay for a medical school degree, paramedic certification or recertification, civil engineering license, etc.
(2) Maintenance and repair of equipment included on the current Equipment Cache List;
(4) Purchase, construction, maintenance or lease of storage facilities and associated equipment for System equipment and supplies.
(d) Disaster search canine expenses limited to:
(1) Procurement for use as a System resource;
(2) Training and certification expenses;
(3) Veterinary care.
(e) Management and administrative costs, actually incurred but not otherwise specified in this section that directly support the Sponsoring Agency's US&R capability, provided that such costs do not exceed 7.5 percent of the award/amendment amount.
Title 44 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 44 CFR Part 208 after this date.