45 CFR 205.58 - Income and eligibility information; specific agreements required between the State agency and the agency supplying the information.
(a) A State plan under title I, IV-A, X, XIV, or XVI (AABD) of the Social Security Act must provide that, in carrying out the requirements of §§ 205.55 and 205.56, the State agency will enter into specific written agreements as described in paragraph (b) of this section with those agencies providing income and eligibility information. Agreements with Federal agencies are subject to the approval by the appropriate Federal Data Integrity Boards. The agreements will contain the procedure to be used in requesting and providing information.
(b) These agreements will include, but need not be limited to, the following:
(1) Purpose of the request;
(2) Identification of all agency officials, by position with authority to request information;
(3) Methods and timing of the requests for information, including the machine readable format to be used, the period of time needed to furnish the requested information and the basis for establishing this period. Agreements with the SWICA and the agency administering the Unemployment Compensation program in the State must provide that the State agency shall obtain information no less frequently than twice monthly;
(4) The type of information and reporting periods for which information will be provided and the verification methodologies to be used;
(5) Safeguards limiting release or redisclosure as required by Federal or State law or regulation, including the requirements of § 205.50 and as may be required by guidelines issued by the Secretary; and
(6) Reimbursement, if any, for the costs of furnishing the information requested by the State agency, including new developmental costs associated with furnishing such information.