45 CFR 235.64 - FFP rates, and activities and costs matchable as training expenditures.
Under title I, IV-A, X, XIV, or XVI(AABD) of the Act, FFP is available at the rate of 50 percent for the following costs:
(a) Salaries, fringe benefits, travel and per diem for:
(1) Staff development personnel (including support staff) assigned full time to training functions and;
(2) Staff development personnel assigned part time to training functions to the extent time is spent performing such functions.
(b) For agency training sessions, FFP is available for:
(2) Travel and per diem for employees in agency training sessions away from the employee's work site, or in institutes, seminars or workshops related to the job and sponsored by professional organizations;
(3) Salaries, fringe benefits, travel and per diem for experts outside the agency engaged to develop or conduct special programs; and
(4) Costs of space, postage, teaching supplies, purchase or development of teaching material and equipment, and costs of maintaining and operating the agency library as an essential resource to the agency's training program.
(c) For training and education outside of the agency, FFP is available for:
(d) FFP is available for payments to educational institutions, as described in § 235.63(c) for salaries, fringe benefits, and travel of instructors, clerical assistance, teaching materials and equipment.