45 CFR 2521.70 - To what extent may the Corporation waive the matching requirements in §§ 2521.45 and 2521.60 of this part?
(a) The Corporation may waive, in whole or in part, the requirements of §§ 2521.45 and 2521.60 of this part if the Corporation determines that a waiver would be equitable because of a lack of available financial resources at the local level.
(1) The lack of resources at the local level;
(2) That the lack of resources in your local community is unique or unusual;
(3) The efforts you have made to raise matching resources; and
(4) The amount of matching resources you have raised or reasonably expect to raise.
(1) A request for the specific amount of match you are requesting that the Corporation waive; and
(2) A budget and budget narrative that reflects the requested level in matching resources.