45 CFR Part 2521 - PART 2521—ELIGIBLE AMERICORPS SUBTITLE C PROGRAM APPLICANTS AND TYPES OF GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR AWARD
- § 2521.5 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 2521.10 Who may apply to receive an AmeriCorps subtitle C grant?
- § 2521.20 What types of AmeriCorps subtitle C program grants are available for award?
- § 2521.30 How will AmeriCorps subtitle C program grants be awarded?
Program Matching Requirements (§§ 2521.35 - 2521.95)
- § 2521.35 Who must comply with matching requirements?
- § 2521.40 What are the matching requirements?
- § 2521.45 What are the limitations on the Federal government's share of program costs?
- § 2521.50 If I am an Indian Tribe, to what extent may I use tribal funds towards my share of costs?
- § 2521.60 To what extent must my share of program costs increase over time?
- § 2521.70 To what extent may the Corporation waive the matching requirements in §§ 2521.45 and 2521.60 of this part?
- § 2521.80 What matching level applies if my program was funded in the past but has not recently received an AmeriCorps grant?
- § 2521.90 If I am a new or replacement legal applicant for an existing program, what will my matching requirements be?
- § 2521.95 To what extent may I use grant funds for administrative costs?