45 CFR Part 2505 - RULES IMPLEMENTING THE GOVERNMENT IN THE SUNSHINE ACT
- § 2505.1 Applicability.
- § 2505.2 Definitions.
- § 2505.3 To what extent are meetings of the Board open to the public?
- § 2505.4 On what grounds may the Board close a meeting or withhold information?
- § 2505.5 What are the procedures for closing a meeting, withholding information, and responding to requests by affected persons to close a meeting?
- § 2505.6 What are the procedures for making a public announcement of a meeting?
- § 2505.7 What are the procedures for changing the time or place of a meeting following the public announcement?
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2505 after this date.