45 CFR Part 2506, Subpart A - Introduction
prev | next
- § 2506.1 Why is the Corporation issuing these regulations?
- § 2506.2 Under what authority does the Corporation issue these regulations?
- § 2506.3 What definitions apply to the regulations in this part?
- § 2506.4 What types of debts are excluded from these regulations?
- § 2506.5 If a debt is not excluded from these regulations, may it be compromised, suspended, terminated, or waived?
- § 2506.6 What is a claim or debt?
- § 2506.7 Why does the Corporation have to collect debts?
- § 2506.8 What action might the Corporation take to collect debts?
- § 2506.9 What rights do I have as a debtor?