45 CFR Part 2506, Subpart B - General Provisions
- § 2506.10 — Will the Corporation use its cross-servicing agreement with Treasury to collect its debts?
- § 2506.11 — Will the Corporation refer debts to the Department of Justice?
- § 2506.12 — Will the Corporation provide information to credit reporting agencies?
- § 2506.13 — How will the Corporation contract for private collection services?
- § 2506.14 — What should I expect to receive from the Corporation if I owe a debt to the Corporation?
- § 2506.15 — What will the notice tell me regarding collection actions that might be taken if the debt is not paid within 60 days of the notice, or arrangements to pay the debt are not made within 60 days of the notice?
- § 2506.16 — What will the notice tell me about my opportunity for review of my debt?
- § 2506.17 — What must I do to obtain a review of my debt, and how will the review process work?
- § 2506.18 — What interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs will I have to pay on a debt owed to the Corporation?
- § 2506.19 — How can I resolve my debt through voluntary repayment?
- § 2506.20 — What is the extent of the Chief Executive Officer's authority to compromise debts owed to the Corporation, or to suspend or terminate collection action on such debts?
- § 2506.21 — May the Corporation's failure to comply with these regulations be used as a defense to a debt?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 2506.