45 CFR Subpart E - Administrative Offset
- § 2506.50 Under what circumstances will the Corporation collect amounts that I owe to the Corporation (or some other Federal agency) by offsetting the debt against payments that the Corporation (or some other Federal agency) owes me?
- § 2506.51 How will the Corporation request that my debt to the Corporation be collected by offset against some payment that another Federal agency owes me?
- § 2506.52 What procedures will the Corporation use to collect amounts I owe to a Federal agency by offsetting a payment that the Corporation would otherwise make to me?
- § 2506.53 When may the Corporation make an offset in an expedited manner?
- § 2506.54 Can a judgment I have obtained against the United States be used to satisfy a debt that I owe to the Corporation?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.