45 CFR Part 2540, Subpart F - False or Misleading Statements
prev | next
- § 2540.600 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 2540.610 What are the consequences of making a false or misleading statement?
- § 2540.620 What are my rights if the Corporation determines that I have made a false or misleading statement?
- § 2540.630 What information must I provide to contest a proposed action?
- § 2540.640 When will the reviewing official make a decision on the proposed action?
- § 2540.650 How may I contest a reviewing official's decision to uphold the proposed action?
- § 2540.660 If the final decision determines that I received a financial benefit improperly, will I be required to repay that benefit?
- § 2540.670 Will my qualification to participate or eligibility for benefits be suspended during the review process?
73 FR 53761, Sept. 17, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 04-May-2017 03:04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2540 after this date.