45 CFR Part 2540, Subpart E - Restrictions on Use of National Service Insignia
- § 2540.500 What definition applies to this subpart?
- § 2540.510 What are the restrictions on using national service insignia?
- § 2540.520 What are the consequences for unauthorized use of the Corporation's national service insignia?
- § 2540.530 Are there instances where an insignia may be used without getting the approval of the Corporation?
- § 2540.540 Who has authority to approve use of national service insignia?
- § 2540.550 Is there an expiration date on approvals for use of national service insignia?
- § 2540.560 How do I renew authority to use a national service insignia?
73 FR 53761, Sept. 17, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2540 after this date.