45 CFR Part 260, Subpart C - What Special Provisions Apply to States that Were Operating Programs Under Approved Waivers?
prev | next
- § 260.70 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 260.71 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 260.72 What basic requirements must State demonstration components meet for the purpose of determining if inconsistencies exist with respect to work requirements or time limits?
- § 260.73 How do existing welfare reform waivers affect the participation rates and work rules?
- § 260.74 How do existing welfare reform waivers affect the application of the Federal time-limit provisions?
- § 260.75 If a State is claiming a waiver inconsistency for work requirements or time limits, what must the Governor certify?
- § 260.76 What special rules apply to States that are continuing evaluations of their waiver demonstrations?