45 CFR Part 260, Subpart C - What Special Provisions Apply to States that Were Operating Programs Under Approved Waivers?
prev | next
- § 260.70 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 260.71 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 260.72 — What basic requirements must State demonstration components meet for the purpose of determining if inconsistencies exist with respect to work requirements or time limits?
- § 260.73 — How do existing welfare reform waivers affect the participation rates and work rules?
- § 260.74 — How do existing welfare reform waivers affect the application of the Federal time-limit provisions?
- § 260.75 — If a State is claiming a waiver inconsistency for work requirements or time limits, what must the Governor certify?
- § 260.76 — What special rules apply to States that are continuing evaluations of their waiver demonstrations?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 260.