45 CFR Part 263, Subpart B - What Rules Apply to the Use of Federal TANF Funds?
- § 263.10 — What actions would we take against a State if it uses Federal TANF funds in violation of the Act?
- § 263.11 — What uses of Federal TANF funds are improper?
- § 263.12 — How will we determine if a State intentionally misused Federal TANF funds?
- § 263.13 — Is there a limit on the amount of Federal TANF funds that a State may spend on administrative costs?
- § 263.14 — What methodology shall States use to allocate TANF costs?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 263.