45 CFR Part 263, Subpart B - What Rules Apply to the Use of Federal TANF Funds?
- § 263.10 What actions would we take against a State if it uses Federal TANF funds in violation of the Act?
- § 263.11 What uses of Federal TANF funds are improper?
- § 263.12 How will we determine if a State intentionally misused Federal TANF funds?
- § 263.13 Is there a limit on the amount of Federal TANF funds that a State may spend on administrative costs?
- § 263.14 What methodology shall States use to allocate TANF costs?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 263 after this date.