45 CFR Subpart A - What Rules Apply to a State's Maintenance of Effort?
- § 263.1 How much State money must a State expend annually to meet the basic MOE requirement?
- § 263.2 What kinds of State expenditures count toward meeting a State's basic MOE expenditure requirement?
- § 263.3 When do child care expenditures count?
- § 263.4 When do educational expenditures count?
- § 263.5 When do expenditures in State-funded programs count?
- § 263.6 What kinds of expenditures do not count?
- § 263.8 What happens if a State fails to meet the basic MOE requirement?
- § 263.9 May a State avoid a penalty for failing to meet the basic MOE requirement through reasonable cause or corrective compliance?