45 CFR Part 264, Subpart A - What Specific Rules Apply for Other Program Penalties?
- § 264.1 — What restrictions apply to the length of time Federal TANF assistance may be provided?
- § 264.2 — What happens if a State does not comply with the five-year limit?
- § 264.3 — How can a State avoid a penalty for failure to comply with the five-year limit?
- § 264.10 — Must States do computer matching of data records under IEVS to verify recipient information?
- § 264.11 — How much is the penalty for not participating in IEVS?
- § 264.30 — What procedures exist to ensure cooperation with the child support enforcement requirements?
- § 264.31 — What happens if a State does not comply with the IV-D sanction requirement?
- § 264.40 — What happens if a State does not repay a Federal loan?
- § 264.50 — What happens if, in a fiscal year, a State does not expend, with its own funds, an amount equal to the reduction to the adjusted SFAG resulting from a penalty?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 264.