45 CFR Part 264, Subpart A - What Specific Rules Apply for Other Program Penalties?
- § 264.1 What restrictions apply to the length of time Federal TANF assistance may be provided?
- § 264.2 What happens if a State does not comply with the five-year limit?
- § 264.3 How can a State avoid a penalty for failure to comply with the five-year limit?
- § 264.10 Must States do computer matching of data records under IEVS to verify recipient information?
- § 264.11 How much is the penalty for not participating in IEVS?
- § 264.30 What procedures exist to ensure cooperation with the child support enforcement requirements?
- § 264.31 What happens if a State does not comply with the IV-D sanction requirement?
- § 264.40 What happens if a State does not repay a Federal loan?
- § 264.50 What happens if, in a fiscal year, a State does not expend, with its own funds, an amount equal to the reduction to the adjusted SFAG resulting from a penalty?
- § 264.60 What policies and practices must a state implement to prevent assistance use in electronic benefit transfer transactions in locations prohibited by the Social Security Act?
- § 264.61 What happens if a state fails to report or demonstrate it has implemented and maintained the policies and practices required in § 264.60?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 264 after this date.