45 CFR Part 264, Subpart B - What Are the Requirements for the Contingency Fund?
- § 264.70 What makes a State eligible to receive a provisional payment of contingency funds?
- § 264.71 What determines the amount of the provisional payment of contingency funds that will be made to a State?
- § 264.72 What requirements are imposed on a State if it receives contingency funds?
- § 264.73 What is an annual reconciliation?
- § 264.74 How will we determine the Contingency Fund MOE level for the annual reconciliation?
- § 264.75 For the annual reconciliation, what are qualifying State expenditures?
- § 264.76 What action will we take if a State fails to remit funds after failing to meet its required Contingency Fund MOE level?
- § 264.77 How will we determine if a State met its Contingency Fund expenditure requirements?