45 CFR Part 264, Subpart B - What Are the Requirements for the Contingency Fund?
- § 264.70 — What makes a State eligible to receive a provisional payment of contingency funds?
- § 264.71 — What determines the amount of the provisional payment of contingency funds that will be made to a State?
- § 264.72 — What requirements are imposed on a State if it receives contingency funds?
- § 264.73 — What is an annual reconciliation?
- § 264.74 — How will we determine the Contingency Fund MOE level for the annual reconciliation?
- § 264.75 — For the annual reconciliation, what are qualifying State expenditures?
- § 264.76 — What action will we take if a State fails to remit funds after failing to meet its required Contingency Fund MOE level?
- § 264.77 — How will we determine if a State met its Contingency Fund expenditure requirements?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.