45 CFR Part 264, Subpart C - What Rules Pertain Specifically to the Spending Levels of the Territories?
prev | next
- § 264.80 — If a Territory receives Matching Grant funds, what funds must it expend?
- § 264.81 — What expenditures qualify for Territories to meet the Matching Grant MOE requirement?
- § 264.82 — What expenditures qualify for meeting the Matching Grant FAG amount requirement?
- § 264.83 — How will we know if a Territory failed to meet the Matching Grant funding requirements at § 264.80?
- § 264.84 — What will we do if a Territory fails to meet the Matching Grant funding requirements at § 264.80?
- § 264.85 — What rights of appeal are available to the Territories?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.