45 CFR Part 270 - PART 270—HIGH PERFORMANCE BONUS AWARDS
prev | next
- § 270.1 What does this part cover?
- § 270.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 270.3 What is the annual maximum amount we will award and the maximum amount that a State can receive each year?
- § 270.4 On what measures will we base the bonus awards?
- § 270.5 What factors will we use to determine a State's score on the work measures?
- § 270.6 What data and other information must a State report to us?
- § 270.7 What data will we use to measure performance on the work support and other measures?
- § 270.8 How will we allocate the bonus award funds?
- § 270.9 How will we redistribute funds if that becomes necessary?
- § 270.10 How will we annually review the award process?
- § 270.11 When must the States report the data and other information in order to compete for bonus awards?
- § 270.12 Must States file the data electronically?
- § 270.13 What do States need to know about the use of bonus funds?