45 CFR Part 265 - DATA COLLECTION AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- § 265.1 What does this part cover?
- § 265.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 265.3 What reports must the State file on a quarterly basis?
- § 265.4 When are quarterly reports due?
- § 265.5 May States use sampling?
- § 265.6 Must States file reports electronically?
- § 265.7 How will we determine if the State is meeting the quarterly reporting requirements?
- § 265.8 Under what circumstances will we take action to impose a reporting penalty for failure to submit quarterly and annual reports?
- § 265.9 What information must the State file annually?
- § 265.10 When is the annual report due?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.