45 CFR Part 283 - IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 403(A)(2) OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ACT BONUS TO REWARD DECREASE IN ILLEGITIMACY RATIO
- § 283.1 What does this part cover?
- § 283.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 283.3 What steps will we follow to award the bonus?
- § 283.4 If a State wants to be considered for bonus eligibility, what birth data must it submit?
- § 283.5 How will we use these birth data to determine bonus eligibility?
- § 283.6 If a State wants to be considered for bonus eligibility, what data on abortions must it submit?
- § 283.7 How will we use these data on abortions to determine bonus eligibility?
- § 283.8 What will be the amount of the bonus?
- § 283.9 What do eligible States need to know to access and use the bonus funds?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.