45 CFR Part 284 - METHODOLOGY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER AN INCREASE IN A STATE OR TERRITORY'S CHILD POVERTY RATE IS THE RESULT OF THE TANF PROGRAM
- § 284.10 — What does this part cover?
- § 284.11 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 284.15 — Who must submit information to ACF to carry out the requirements of this part?
- § 284.20 — What information will we use to determine the child poverty rate in each State?
- § 284.21 — What will we do if the State's child poverty rate increased five percent or more over the two-year period?
- § 284.30 — What information must the State include in its assessment of the impact of the TANF program(s) in the State on the increase in child poverty?
- § 284.35 — What action will we take in response to the State's assessment and other information?
- § 284.40 — When is a corrective action plan due?
- § 284.45 — What are the contents and duration of the corrective action plan?
- § 284.50 — What information will we use to determine the child poverty rate in each Territory?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.