45 CFR Part 284 - METHODOLOGY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER AN INCREASE IN A STATE OR TERRITORY'S CHILD POVERTY RATE IS THE RESULT OF THE TANF PROGRAM
- § 284.10 What does this part cover?
- § 284.11 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 284.15 Who must submit information to ACF to carry out the requirements of this part?
- § 284.20 What information will we use to determine the child poverty rate in each State?
- § 284.21 What will we do if the State's child poverty rate increased five percent or more over the two-year period?
- § 284.30 What information must the State include in its assessment of the impact of the TANF program(s) in the State on the increase in child poverty?
- § 284.35 What action will we take in response to the State's assessment and other information?
- § 284.40 When is a corrective action plan due?
- § 284.45 What are the contents and duration of the corrective action plan?
- § 284.50 What information will we use to determine the child poverty rate in each Territory?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.