45 CFR Part 286, Subpart D - Accountability and Penalties
- § 286.195 — What penalties will apply to Tribes?
- § 286.200 — How will we determine if Tribal Family Assistance Grant funds were misused or intentionally misused?
- § 286.205 — How will we determine if a Tribe fails to meet the minimum work participation rate(s)?
- § 286.210 — What is the penalty for a Tribe's failure to repay a Federal loan?
- § 286.215 — When are the TANF penalty provisions applicable?
- § 286.220 — What happens if a Tribe fails to meet TANF requirements?
- § 286.225 — How may a Tribe establish reasonable cause for failing to meet a requirement that is subject to application of a penalty?
- § 286.230 — What if a Tribe does not have reasonable cause for failing to meet a requirement?
- § 286.235 — What penalties cannot be excused?
- § 286.240 — How can a Tribe appeal our decision to take a penalty?
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 286.