45 CFR Part 286, Subpart D - Accountability and Penalties
- § 286.195 What penalties will apply to Tribes?
- § 286.200 How will we determine if Tribal Family Assistance Grant funds were misused or intentionally misused?
- § 286.205 How will we determine if a Tribe fails to meet the minimum work participation rate(s)?
- § 286.210 What is the penalty for a Tribe's failure to repay a Federal loan?
- § 286.215 When are the TANF penalty provisions applicable?
- § 286.220 What happens if a Tribe fails to meet TANF requirements?
- § 286.225 How may a Tribe establish reasonable cause for failing to meet a requirement that is subject to application of a penalty?
- § 286.230 What if a Tribe does not have reasonable cause for failing to meet a requirement?
- § 286.235 What penalties cannot be excused?
- § 286.240 How can a Tribe appeal our decision to take a penalty?
Title 45 published on 03-Jun-2017 03:14
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 286 after this date.