45 CFR Part 86 - NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF SEX IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Subpart A - Introduction (§§ 86.1 - 86.9)
- Subpart B - Coverage (§§ 86.11 - 86.18-86.20)
- Subpart C - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Admission and Recruitment Prohibited (§§ 86.21 - 86.24-86.30)
- Subpart D - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 86.31 - 86.43-86.50)
- Subpart E - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Employment in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 86.51 - 86.62-86.70)
- Subpart F - Procedures [Interim] (§ 86.71)
- Appendix A to Part 86 - Guidelines for Eliminating Discrimination and Denial of Services on the Basis of Race, Color, National Origin, Sex, and Handicap in Vocational Education Programs [Note]
40 FR 24137, June 4, 1975, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 86.