45 CFR Part 86 - PART 86—NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF SEX IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Subpart A—Introduction (§§ 86.1 - 86.9)
- Subpart B—Coverage (§§ 86.11 - 86.19--86.20)
- Subpart C—Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Admission and Recruitment Prohibited (§§ 86.21 - 86.24--86.30)
- Subpart D—Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 86.31 - 86.43--86.50)
- Subpart E—Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Employment in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 86.51 - 86.62--86.70)
- Subpart F—Procedures [Interim] (§ 86.71)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 86—Guidelines for Eliminating Discrimination and Denial of Services on the Basis of Race, Color, National Origin, Sex, and Handicap in Vocational Education Programs [Note]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 7-3-84.3 - Rule 84.3 - Assurance of Equal Access to Career and Technical Education Programs.