46 CFR 501.3 - Organizational components of the Federal Maritime Commission.
The major organizational components of the Commission are set forth in the Organization Chart attached as Appendix A to this part. An outline table of the components/functions follows:
(a) Office of the Chairman of the Federal Maritime Commission. (Chief Executive and Administrative Officer, FOIA and Privacy Act Appeals Officer.)
(1) Information Security Officer.
(2) Designated Agency Ethics Official.
(b) Offices of the Members of the Federal Maritime Commission.
(c) Office of the Secretary. (FOIA and Privacy Act Officer, Federal Register Liaison, Performance Improvement Officer.)
(d) Office of the General Counsel. (Ethics Official, Legislative Counsel.)
(e) Office of Administrative Law Judges.
(f) Office of Equal Employment Opportunity.
(g) Office of the Inspector General.
(h) Office of the Managing Director. (Chief Operating Officer, Chief Acquisition Officer, Audit Follow-up and Management Controls Official, Chief Information Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Competition Advocate, Senior Agency Official for Privacy.)
(1) Office of Budget and Finance.
(2) Office of Human Resources. (Information Security Officer.)
(3) Office of Information Technology. (Chief Technology Officer, IT Security Officer.)
(4) Office of Management Services. (Physical Security, FMC Contracting Officer.)
(5) Bureau of Certification and Licensing.
(ii) Office of Ocean Transportation Intermediaries.
(6) Bureau of Trade Analysis.
(i) Office of Agreements.
(ii) Office of Economics and Competition Analysis.
(iii) Office of Service Contracts and Tariffs.
(7) Bureau of Enforcement.
(8) Area Representatives.
(i) Office of Consumer Affairs and Dispute Resolution Services. (Ombudsman, Senior Dispute Resolution Specialist.)
(j) Boards and Committees.
(1) Executive Resources Board.
(2) Performance Review Board.
Title 46 published on 09-May-2017 04:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 46 CFR Part 501 after this date.