46 CFR 535.502 - Agreements subject to the Information Form requirements.
Agreements and modifications to agreements between or among ocean common carriers subject to this subpart are:
(a) All agreements identified in § 535.201(a), except for low market share agreements identified in § 535.311;
(b) Modifications to an agreement that add any of the following authorities:
(1) The discussion of, or agreement upon, whether on a binding basis under a common tariff or a non-binding basis, any kind of rate or charge;
(2) The discussion of, or agreement on, capacity rationalization;
(3) The establishment of a joint service;
(4) The pooling or division of cargo traffic, earnings, or revenues and/or losses; or
(5) The discussion of, or agreement on, any service contract matter; and
(c) Modifications that expand the geographic scope of an agreement containing any authority identified in § 535.502(b).